Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Coach is here!

I was feeling kinda bummed today for no apparent reason until late this afternoon when UPS rang my doorbell. It has arrived!!! My first free gift courtesy of Citibank Rewards:














COACH SOHO SIGNATURE MINI SKINNY
This versatile accessory functions equally well as a roomy wallet or as an all-in-one case for your credit and business cards, cash and iPod® Nano.
Outside credit/business card pocket
Zip-top closure
1 1/4" attached split keyring
Signature jacquard fabric with leather trim
Fabric lining
4 (L) x 4 1/2 (H)

It's my very first Coach item! I've bought Coach bags for my mom in the past but I've never purchased one for myself. In all honesty, I don't think I'd spend $38.00 on this item... I kinda prefer mine FREE, know what I mean? I also ordered christmas gifts for hubby's bosses so I can save some cashola to buy presents for the people that count.

Change HAPPENS:

While three of the changehunters found no change today, Hubby rescued the totals with three dimes and six pennies- all in one location. He also found the two dimes I knew we dropped in Kitty's booster seat. We're adding the dimes to today's total.

Total found today: $0.56
Total so far: $ 97.67

No comments: