Thursday, October 13, 2005

My name is NOT susan.


Wednesday, October 13, 2005 Total for day: 0.06
Weather: Guess what... more rain!

! I found 0.02 cents in front of my house. We're hoping to take the girls out for a bit today. I am kicking myself because I should have picked up the dime I saw underneath the snack machine. There are many clever ways to pick change up off the floor heheh.

Walking out of Staples today, we found a soaked penny. Hubby found 3 cents in the parking lot at work (they drop lots of change there.. eheheh)

I bought pretty black pens today- these will be my pens of choice. Every writer has a set of favorite pens... mine happen to be the Pilot G2s.

@--->---------

3 comments:

Rod Pendergrass said...

Very unique blog you have! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a nascar site. It covers everything about nascar and the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get tickets to all racing events, info on all your favorite drivers, and race track info. Please visit it.
Rod

Wayne Hairston said...

Hi,

I was just surfing the web and found your blog. I will definitely bookmark your site and pass it on to my subscribers. If you have time, please go to my free personals content site. It is nothing special but you may still find something of value there.

Best regards,

Wayne

Mrs. Krabs said...

These blog bombers really ruin the fun, don't they? :(