Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Memories of Thanksgiving.


Here is what my turkey looked like. I totally forgot that I took pics. The family loved the garnish (especially my lil chickadee). Dessert sucked but then again who's got room for more grub after turkey?

I found one UGHLEE penny today in the bathroom @ school. used paper to pick it up and deposit it into this plastic baggy with change of suspicious origins (almost Monk style, in fact).

I think that yesterday's find is going to compensate for the next few days LOL.

:BARGAIN ALERT:

For the readers that go to college-

Go to your campus bookstore and find out about software prices. I bought MS Office 2003 for over 100 dollars outside of school. Had I bought it through the website, it would have cost me $56.00. BIG DIFFERENCE.

No comments: