Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Sick, thick Chick sings the Blues...



This absolutely blows. I am sick (again). My temp is currently 102.1. You're probably wondering how I am still functional... haha!... I am only using 6 percent of my right brain. This is evident in the paper I"m writing for my Asian Lit Class. I found a dime on the floor in my bedroom which is probably mine but still a familiar flicker of frugal proportions glinted in mine eyes. Okay okay... so I added the dime to the changepot (which brings my weekend total to a whopping $0.15).

I havent been able to watch tv today because my brain gets all fuzzy and the last thing I need while in a feverish stupor is to imbibe in the floccinaucinihilipilification of cable TV. FYI, that is not the longest word in the English Dictionary. The winner is Antidisestablishmentarianism.


Ok yes.. so I am going cuckoo. maybe my fever's going down. I need a nurse. Preferably a male one. A CUTE male one... ok ok.. hubby will do ;) just kidding... I love you poopsie. He's mad at me because I'm trying to offer constructive criticism. I think I need a few lessons in patience.

No comments: