Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Funky Cold Medina

Time is passing soooo slooowly as of late. I've been concentrating more on home etiquette (keeping my house spotless) and less on actual work. It's gotten to the point where it takes me 10 minutes to get the house in order when I wake up and 10 minutes to prepare the girls for bed. I feel so much better though!!

Hubby and I have been spending long amounts of time playing Onimusha:Dawn of Dreams as opposed to the usual weekend forays. This game is saving us tons of cash (we usually spend a few hundred every weekend).

DECORUM:

The changepot has now changed POTS!
The yankee candle pot I had the found money in is much too crowded with the duckets I found so I've made a new changepot (I"ll take a pic and post it here soon.. it's alot bigger now yayyy)
Two of my friends have also started this habit but they plan to spend the cash once it accumulates. I, on the other hand, am going to let it grow for five years THEN i'll consider depositing it into a passbook account (nothing like having other people's cash work for you!)
Total accumulated so far, you ask?
46 bucks since OCTOBER 2005. Thanks to all the folks who drop change on the floor and are too lazy to pick it up. TYTYTYTY!!

No comments: