Thursday, April 20, 2006

Bloom.

It's so good to be back h-o-m-e. Since the gang's all here (Easter Vacay, Spring Break etc.) , we decided to visit the New York Aquarium and take in a flick (ICE AGE 2: THE MELTDOWN). The film wasn't half bad considering it was a sequel.

CHANGE COUNT:
Today we found a total of 22 cents (one dime, twelve pennies). Fifteen cents of it was found on the drive thru flooring of Dunkin Donuts- the rest was found at the theater (three cents) and home depot (four cents).


MY THUMB IS GREENER THAN YOURS:

Hubby and I welcomed a few new plant additions today- Jade, Gardenia, Angel, and Pinky. I'll photograph them and show off sometime later. I am currently reading up on composting- ewww... I think I might have to do some since the plants we bought seem fairly exotic.

Total today: $0.22


No comments: