Saturday, July 08, 2006

OMG. A ramble.. and a beer.

Spent the better part of the day cleaning, adjusting, and feeling out the vicinity. I didn't go out much (the day's totals back up this account) but I was shocked to my very core today. My neighbor to the right came over with a basket that had a beautiful russ berrie candle (vanilla scented- my fav!), some fudge brownies (no nuts though), some books on things to do around here with the kids, and a cheesy suburban smile. I AM STILL IN SHOCK. SOOOO THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE ACCEPTED IN SOCIETY? Or is it an invitation to pry? Heheh.. time will tell, I guess.

CHANGEPOT UPDATE:

I found ZIP. Not even anything remotely close to the circular shape of a coin. No circular gum spots, nada. Hubby found Jack and SH-- as well. Sandy cheeks saved us all by finding 11 cents in the form of a dime and a penny while perusing the mall with her dad and stepmom. Yippeee!!

More on the suburban life coming to a post near you.

Total Cash found and redeemed today: $0.11
Total Since Blog Inception: $281.11

No comments: