Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Progress.

I am happy to report that I am now making progress in our move. During today's meanderings we happened to find $0.55 in the form of two quarters and five pennies all in one spot-underneath my vehicle. Apparently someone who parked there before me dropped some serious change and didn't bother to move the car to retrieve the rest of the coinage. Hubby did just that- backed the car out as I calmly collected the change.

One of my fellow change hunting converts at school wrote me an email to update me on their change progress.. she is up to $7.10 (Two dollar bills and the rest in change). She's been amassing change at beaches, amusement parks, and night clubs (that's her scene-not mine lol).

Total Cash found and redeemed today: $0.55
Total Since Blog Inception: $282.74

No comments: