Saturday, July 29, 2006

Yarn for the year

While I emptied out the last of the closets in my old house, I found three boxes filled with balls of yarn. This should keep me busy for at least three or four weeks. While running errands earlier in the day, hubby and I found a whopping $0.78 in the form of two quarters, two dimes, and eight pennies. I must give credit to the change finder who listed car washes as prolific change hunting grounds! What can I say? I am now a #1 fan of the new car wash on Hylan Boulevard!

Quick update: Found 12 cents (one dime, two pennies) at the local pub, where I went to have a beer with an old friend from the old neighborhood in the Bronx. Thanks for the memories, Mac.

Total Cash found and redeemed today: $0.90
Total Since Blog Inception: $297.05

No comments: