Saturday, September 15, 2007

Updates...


The little bug Kitty caught in school spread like wildfire in my house- making it near impossible to go out on our daily routines. Earlier during the week, Sandy found a quarter, Hubby found a quarter and a nickel while on a gatorade run (we were all quite dehydrated), and the pennies just keep coming along (ten in all).



I have developed a serious addiction to Tangy Twister Mike and Ike candies (pictured above). While I'm sure it will do some sort of damage to my assorted fillings and cavity ridden teeth, the sour yummies are too hard to resist! Even in my sickness and against my better judgement, I shamefully indulged.

Total found: $0.65
Total thus far: $215.85

----------------
Now playing: Atlantic Star - Secret Lovers
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Teddy Pendergrass - Come go with me
via FoxyTunes

No comments: