Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy Happy!!



Another year has come and gone- hello 2008! Thanks to the generous breeze that swayed my attention to a nearby folded wet receipt with $8.00 neatly tucked inside it. I let the money dry for a few days and now it's going right in the pot (not so big a pot like say, 2007). Part of it has to do with us not going out much also.

Yesterday, the Krabs found $0.92 scattered around in the mall and other various places- bringing the total of found money to $8.92. As I look back in 2007, I'm quite grateful for the new friends I've made this year and look forward to many more years with them in my life. Thank you, all of you, for bringing joy to my greyscale world!!

Total today: $8.92
Total thus far: $37.43


----------------
Now playing: Michael Bublé - Lost
via FoxyTunes

No comments: