Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Thirty seven cents...

Today the crew found a total of thirty seven cents- a quarter at school, a dime by CVS, and two pennies at the parking lot @ work. Ironically, I'd commented on Found Money Jar's blog yesterday about not being able to find a quarter these last few days!

On my daily travails to work, I had a chance to talk to a very charming older gentleman who was elated to hear about HilClint's departure. I think older people abuse their elderly privileges by badmouthing things to extremes. His words stung regardless of what political affiliation the candidates belong to-- no curbing of the tongue on his end! I guess we earn the right to whine and moan eventually, right?

Total today: $0.37
Total thus far: $320.40

Submit this article to ximmy.com!

No comments: