Thursday, June 25, 2009

$0.60

Today we found a total of $0.60 in the form of a quarter (wow two days in a row!), three dimes, and five pennies. One penny looks partially corroded but it still counts in our eyes :). Today we attended a luncheon in honor of my husband. He received some very nice parting gifts from his former unit- two engraved sports hats and I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers for helping out throughout the years. I'll always have a special spot in my heart for the ARCD Region 1 because so many great things have happened- the birth of my daughter, the strengthening of our family unit, and the overall feeling of helping soldiers and their families out during times of duress. I wish only the best and continued success for them and look forward to helping them in the future regardless.

Fort Bragg here we come!

Total today: $0.60
Total thus far: $114.84

No comments: