Thursday, December 08, 2005

Shock and Awe.


Today I have made a shocking discovery. It turns out that one of my favorite professors is the infamous "rude pundit!" A friend of mine sends me blog posts of his all the time (to piss me off) lol. What a small world! Today we listened to snippets of his new CD (which tears a new asshole into the likes of President Bush et al.) Oh well.. we are all entitled to our opinions, n'est pas?

Heres a blog post with his pic on it.
http://blondesense.blogspot.com/2005/08/day-of-living-rudely-rude-pundit-show.html

I forgot why I included this one but hell.. here it is:
http://rudepunditshow.blogspot.com/2005/08/stuff-from-program-due-to.html

Now back to mah blog:

I found a dime in front of the water fountain today...was very excited! Yesterday I found a nickel under the soda machine in the lounge. I think I may have to change my pot's name to the CSI CHANGEPOT.

Today I was asked if I was going to audition for LP's version of Aristophanes' Lysistrata. I was flattered at the concept but I am not doing so. Aside from the fact that it's quite political, I've got too much going on with school and work. THREE PAPERS LEFT. Once I'm done with school, I have to set about the task of preparing my accounting records for tax season. 2005 was a verrrry good year financially and it's going to show via my accounts (unfortunately). I've also got a whole bunch of people that would like to start up with my help and I need time to go to their houses and conference with them one family at a time.

Anyway, enough of that... on to more important things (like playing some FATAL FRAME THREE!!) Like the pic? Scary huh? Well, It's out on Playstation 2 for $49.99. Warning: PLAY WITH LIGHTS ON. It is frightening as all hell.


Muah

No comments: