Monday, April 10, 2006

Mulling

Here is a photo of the flowers that I planted two summers ago. They blossom every spring... aren't they purty??

But seriously folks...
Have you ever stumbled across a dilemma you have mixed feelings for? Part of you says "sure" while the other says "nahh.. don't wanna do this". Well, I am at a fork in the road. I suspect the major reason for my uncertainness has to do with the menstrual cycle.. ahh the curses of femininity.

Anywhoo.. today is such a beautiful day. Despite the financial pulls to and fro, I am feeling quite positive for a change. I've finished the housekeeping books for April and I've pulled a handsome spend cushion ripe for our mini vacation (the joys of frugality!).

On the found money front:
We went to school for some administrative purpose and found 82 cents! $0.25 by the administration building, $0.01 on the way to Building 2, $0.25 by the 911 memorial, $0.01 by the car, $0.25 by the soccer goalpost and $0.05 by the second row of cars on the way back to our car.

BLOG-A-THON

I have been reading some obscure blogs-this one happens to be the oddest in the bunch:


Bryanboy: Le Superstar Fabuleux
Adventures of the new-moneyed classless bitch from hell. Vulgarity is the new discreet. Trash is the new exclusivity. I'm not a trannie. I'm just a really effeminate homosexual. I'm planet earth's favourite third world faggot and the land of the brown, l'exotique and the natives has never been this *burp* chic


Read it sometime.. you might find it a little useful!

Total today: $0.82



ML@-@

No comments: