Friday, May 19, 2006

Paper Trails...

Not much goin' on today really. Been working on my paper and it's got me goin' round and round.... need... more.... sleep.



CHANGE UPDATES:

Today we found a total of $0.69 in the form of two quarters, one dime, and nine pennies. The first find was one penny by an escalator in the mall. Sadly, there was no other mall finds for Mr. and Mrs. Krabs. Sandy found two pennies (one which I called but she held on to the coinage) which I'm sure she's forgotten to add to her own jar. Once the rain cleared, we decided to go play some blue hoops on campus. Hubby cashed in on the metal pop tarts (that's what we call change that shows up in previously scanned areas after a rainstorm)- sixty eight cents in all. One quarter looked like it lived underground for a few years. We now welcome the newest addition to a more spacious living arrangement- inside my changepot.

I am contemplating cashing in the bottles I've collected from on campus and adding it to the totals tomorrow. I can't wait to see how far I get with that bit of coinage.

Total Cash found and redeemed today: $0.69
Total Since Blog Inception: $97.69

No comments: