Sunday, June 25, 2006

Packing .... Packing ... Packing.


datta..dayadvam...damyata... Love me them buddha babies! :)


Day two of the packing insanity. My head is spinning. I can't believe how much crap we've accumulated in ten years!!! I did manage to take a walk around the city today (and guess what we found....)



CHANGE!!!

Today we found $0.76 in the form of two quarters, one dime, and sixteen pennies. Quarter number one was found at an unused bus stop not too far from my house. Nine pennies were found scattered on the way to our car. The other quarter was found while we went furtniture hunting at Levitz. It was right by the foot of the escalator. The lone dime waited for us in front of the gym (eerily close to where we found the penny yesterday) and the rest of the pennies were scattered all around the strip mall right by Staten Island Mall.

Total Cash found and redeemed today: $0.76
Total Since Blog Inception: $275.74

No comments: