Sunday, June 25, 2006

Changes Made...




Spent the day packing up boxes, chucking unwanted junk, and tending to granny. We got a chance to go out to a few spots but the rain prohibited our daily walk. I'll keep this short and sweet since I have to continue packing before the kids get restless.

Changepot Update:

Today we found a total of $0.49 in the form of three dimes, two nickels, and nine pennies. I'm thankful I found something considering the rainstorms that beat down on us for the entire night. I found money in odd places- at the foot of the steps by the gym- where some young marine recruits were doing PT preparing for Parris Island. Here are the rest of the spots where I found change:

1. Laundromat (one dime, four pennies).
2. At Library parking lot (one dime, two pennies).
3. At dept. store (one nickel).
4. At grocery store (one dime, one nickel, two pennies).

I'll be packing all day tomorrow and the following few days but hopefully I'll get a chance to go out and find some change.. who knows? :)

Total Cash found and redeemed today: $0.49
Total Since Blog Inception: $274.98

No comments: