Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Finally!


care for a snack? This protein enriched favorite is a smash hit overseas...
no matter how much you pay me, I would NOT eat it. Would you?


It took forever to get my library set up ::frown::. It's funny how much you miss having information at your fingertips!! I've been on vacation longer than this without internet access... oh well. All is not lost though. In these few days I have managed to find some change during various trips, theme park visits, and nature walks around my new house :)

Also.. I did something I vowed not to do. I cut my hair!!! They cut 9 inches off (at my request). Apparently my hair was longer than I thought. It's shoulder-length now- hopefully it'll grow back fast ::crosses fingers::.


We found a total of $2.70 in the form of 7 Quarters, 5 dimes, 3 nickels, and 30 pennies. During my travels, I discovered one thing about my new surroundings: People HATE pennies. I found almost all of the pennies in nearly the same area (which means this is going to be a prime change location). I wasn't greedy though, I did leave a few pennies there to test a theory. Today I will check back to see if they are still there.

Total Cash found and redeemed today: $2.70
Total Since Blog Inception: $280.16

No comments: