Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sundays in the Park....


(I saw this chair on our walk but since I didn't have my car, I couldn't pick it up and walk home with it... the weather was much too cold. Okay.. maybe that was a half-hearted excuse lol)


What a beautiful (but cold) Sunday it was indeed! The family and I set out to walk alongside the runners who participated in the Staten Island Half Marathon. We had a great time. Kitty got to sample a "dunkacchino" and I had my much awaited french vanilla to complement the cuban espresso I had earlier in the AM. We were quite wired.

The blustery day provided much coinage- two quarters, three dimes, one nickel, and forty two pennies. The bulk of the change was found scattered at a previously uninspected mcdonalds on the walk home after the marathon (YAY MICKEY D'S!).

We also cashed in exactly 100 bottles we'd found throughout this week, making it an even five dollars and eighteen coke caps towards that rewards promotion which ends soon. Hopefully I'll be able to get something good?

Total found today : $6.27 ($5.00 in bottles, $1.27 in change)
Total since 10/05/06: $18.52

No comments: