Tuesday, December 05, 2006

X-mas shopping- DONE!!

Today marks the absolutely last gift for everyone on our list- except for each other, that is. Hubby is an extremely hard person to shop for.. so i'll be watching out for deals and such. As we purchased a few items at a local Costco, we found a total of seventeen cents (a dime and seven pennies). Hubby emptied out his ping bag from our seattle trip and found seven pennies from various parts of seattle, tacoma, and yakima- aka wine country! We have added the pennies to today's total.

Update- I am so exhausted from the weekend trip! The jet lag has affected us all- hubby's coming down with a cold, my ears feel like windtunnels, not to mention my appetite is completely off-whack. To all you frequent flyer folks and stewardesses, I don't know how you do it but I sure wouldn't want to trade places with you!!!

Total found: $0.24
Total thus far: 127.36

No comments: