Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thirty Two cent day...

Today we found thirty two cents-- a nickel while in the municipal building by the Ferry, two pennies inside Circuit City, a dime in the parking lot of said store, another dime while walking to the supermarket (where i picked up some yummy pineapple), and a nickel at the drug store on the way back from the supermarket. Lots of walking today-- I'm feeling like a $1,000,000,000.00!!

Ironically, on the way back from the muni building, I saw an old lady bend down and pick up what looked like a gold chain. Upon seeing this, I quickly scanned myself to make sure my own gold wasn't missing. All there. She scanned the object then threw it down in disgust. I'm guessing it may have been gold filled jewelry judging by her reaction. Before I got a chance to get to it, another person scooped it up and 'housed it' (put it in their pocket and walked off).

You snooze, you lose!

Total today: $0.32
Total thus far: $124.40

No comments: