Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday.. what a day!

I found a penny while taking the girls to school today. Right now I won't add the total since it isn't even 9AM yet-- my eyes are still swollen with sleep (or lack thereof). I sold a few books on this website that will bring in extra cash (thank you Reader Alan for referring me to Cash4books. I have a ton of books from college that really take up space on my bookshelves. This money will definitely help me reduce my debt without taking time away from my precious family (overtime really isn't worth it anymore).

On a more somber note--
after watching the Spurlock documentary Maxed Out, I've noticed that we here at the Krabs household have catapulted ourselves in a sea of credit card debt. This is definitely not good. Today I've made a resolution to tackle debt slowly by snowflaking (collecting money from various sources except the found change of course!)

No comments: