Sunday, June 29, 2008

Change Hunting...and a movie.

Today we found a total of $0.34- a quarter and nine pennies- while we did the shopping and a movie-thing with the whole crew. We saw the Disney movie Wall-e . We loved it! I haven't been to the movies in a long time (at least over a year) and I must say, I didn't mind paying the big bucks to take them. I'd do it again, as a matter of fact! The film was beautiful with a powerful message to deliver. I won't spoil it any further. I will say though- as I was watching the film, I couldn't help but compare Wall-e to Johnny Five (the lovable robot from the film Short Circuit). Here are some pics of them. Can you see the similarity?















Check out their movie posters- wow, I loved Short Circuit in the 80's. How about you?





























Total today: $0.34

Total thus far: $358.44



Search & Win

No comments: