Thursday, December 15, 2005

PayDay Times Three

Thursdays are usually shitty for me. After my 3 hour class, I am often bogged down with work and readings, etc.

All in all, not a bad day financially. I am happy to report that I am done with Christmas shopping. Here's little quotes to make you think

Casey Stengel: The secret to managing is to keep the guys who hate you away from the guys who are undecided.

Denis Waitley: The secret to productive goal setting is in establishing clearly defined goals, writing them down and then focusing on them several times a day with words, pictures and emotions as if we've already achieved them.

Dale Carnegie: The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.

Irving Berlin: The toughest thing about success is that you've got to keep on being a success.

Marcus Aurelius Antoninus: The true worth of a man is to be measured by the objects he pursues.

Andrew Carnegie: The way to become rich is to put all your eggs in one basket and then watch that basket.

AND HERE'S MY FAVORITE ONE:

Dennis Waitley: The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can't do.

I'm off to see the Rude Pundit live this morning.. at 0900 EST, no admission required.

No comments: