Saturday, December 17, 2005

Stupid Moments..

Ever had one of those "duhhhhhhh" moments? Could you imagine doing this??


New Zealand Man Tries to Rob Bank by Phone

Dec 9, 7:24 PM (ET)

WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) - A man who robbed a New Zealand bank was so disappointed with his haul he tried again - this time by phone, police said Saturday.
"He's rung (the bank) and said 'I'm the guy who robbed you the other day and I want the manager to put some money in a bag and go and stand in the street," said Detective Sergeant Chris Winder of the Auckland Police.
"(He said) 'I'll drive by slowly and take the bag from you and drive off.'"
A plain clothes police officer stood outside the bank in the northern city of Auckland on Friday carrying a bag but the man did not appear. Instead, he called again.
"A phone call was made by the offender saying, 'I've been watching and I don't like what I see,'" Winder said. "He said 'can you meet me down (the road) instead.'"
A plain clothes officer waited for the man at the second rendezvous but he again failed to appear.
Police traced the calls and arrested a man Saturday, charging him with aggravated robbery and demanding money with menaces.


******************************************

I got paid again today.. this time a smaller amount with about 400 dollars profit. Not bad for a few weeks planning. Hubby and I are planning our vacation now since we're both starting school in Jan and I'll be nose diving into more courses. By the time I'm done with school, they'll have to wheel me off campus heheh.
I'm thinking of going to the Caribbean. I need some sun, drinks, and ocean breeze... mannn.

Well.. I'm off to finish the last paper for Prof. Brandt.

No comments: