Tuesday, April 25, 2006

XYZ

Today started out kinda yucky- until the sun made an appearance. I've been cleaning up my computer desk area (shredding, tossing etc) and I can't tell you how nice it is to actually see the wood pattern.


***************************************

Mrs., what if I told you that your every conflict,
disappointment, struggle or challenge, with others or
yourself, was merely a manifestation of what's going on
within your own thinking... would you go there first to
fix, mend, and allay?


Yeah, you might miss the drama.

The Universe
***************************************
The comment above hit me like a ton of bricks this morning. It is a wake-up call for people (like myself) who believe in the law of attraction.
CHANGE UPDATE:
So far, we found 49 cents in the form of one quarter, one dime and fourteen pennies. Hubby found 26 cents in a department store, a dime while picking up DD, three pennies while walking Stitch, and ten pennies around the mall. The earliest coin found was a 1962 penny in fairly good condition.
Total Cash Found Today: $0.49
Total Since Blog Inception: $65.51

No comments: