Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Clean Cotton



Here it is-- the last day of Hubby's CVL. Time flew by so quickly! I am typing this in a hurry as I have to prepare the geisha for her spring recital.

CHANGEPOT UPDATE:

Today we found a total of $0.71 in the form of three dimes, three nickels, and twenty six pennies. We also found a 1952 wheat penny but I am not counting it toward todays total. Again, it's funny that we found anything at all considering the weather (occasional showers / overcast skies outside). As we walked to the store, we were caught in the middle of a sunshower... it was kinda cool.

I visited a former Professor of mine today. The man is an absolute gem! I'll blog more about him later once my ray of sunshine returns from her concert!

Total Cash found and redeemed today: $0.71
Total Since Blog Inception: $94.10

No comments: