Monday, May 15, 2006

Karma's Blessings




I will start off this entry by saying this:

It helps to have good Karma.

Today I received a call that has elevated my spirits tremendously.
I'll address it further once I come off the cloud lol.

CHANGE UPDATES:

Even though it's still early (1:38pm), hubby and I found $0.41 in the form of two dimes, and nineteen pennies. It's funny that we found anything at all considering the weather (occasional showers / overcast skies outside).

We also found a 1947 nickel which hubby has declared a non-countable find. Apparently, hubby is attached to this coin so I won't question the reason. We found the nickel in the cafeteria during a Masters in Business Management seminar last night. Time to take the GMAT! I wonder if I can do two Masters programs simultaneously? It's alot of work but I like both English and Business (the two go hand-in-hand).

Total Cash found and redeemed today: $0.41
Total Since Blog Inception: $93.39

No comments: