Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day



The above pic was one I was ogling for a few minutes prior to posting my finalized blog entry. Keanu has this natural look that photographers love. This pose is classic. He is classic. All hail Keanuman- the champion metrosexual!!!

Ok, ok... the heat is seriously warping my brain here.

SALE-A-BRAY-SHUN

For those of you who don't know, today is MEMORIAL DAY!!! A day for barbecues, fancy parties, and colorful flags. Also a wonderful day for sales. I am not quite the shopoholic in this house, but I do love shopping for change challenges. I can't get enough of those silvery coins!
Okay, I am still exhausted from last nights' shenanigans (didn't get home til 5am) so without further ado, the loot:

CHANGEPOT UPDATE:

Today we found a total of $0.41 in the form of one quarter, one dime, one nickel, and one penny. We concentrated on manicuring the premises (gardening, maintenance) for an upcoming special event. The quarter and dime was found across the street from my home (I heard when the jogger dropped it). We found the nickel and penny at a local pizzeria where we stopped to grab lunch.

Total Cash found and redeemed today: $0.41
Total Since Blog Inception: $219.12

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some of us in the blogosphere, as it were, refer to such a find as the cycle (after the single-double-triple-homerun that make up the baseball cycle). I always love the precise cycle of forty-one cents