Sunday, May 07, 2006

Will.. and graciousness.


I spent the better part of the day on campus. Hubby and I watched our school team battle the John Jay College Hurricanes. The speakers were lousy and the crowd was tiny BUT somewhat tolerable. After traipsing around campus looking for goodies, I sat down to hear Professor Peter Keil (pictured above) give a hearty lecture on Shakespeare's "King Lear". Keil and Shakespeare are as synonymous as PB&J in my school. Personally, I prefer Professors like Keil instead of the antsy, artsy fartsy ivy league schoolers (like Greenfield). Good Job, Professor K (Thumbs up!)


Changepot Conquests:

We have uncovered a new area to find change. I prefer not to disclose the location as it is soooo ripe and continues to amass more fruits DAILY for our hungry changepot collection bags. Today we found a total of $2.45 in the form of five quarters, six dimes, four nickels, and forty pennies. Ok.. I'm off to enjoy some time outside before the sun sets. I also found a Canadian quarter, a Canadian cent, and an odd asian coin. I will take a pic of it and if anyone knows what it is, please email me because I am sooo curious lol.
Muchissimo Amor

Total Cash found and redeemed today: $2.45
Total Since Blog Inception: $74.32

No comments: