Saturday, June 10, 2006

Mini-Vacation Part Two (06/09-06/10)



Finally! A break in the clouds! Okay so the weather was a lil' nippy- at least there's no rain in the forecast (for now).


CAMBIO PASA!

Today we found $1.44 in the form of two quarters, five dimes, five nickels, and nineteen pennies. We also found two canadian cents which will not count toward the totals. I don't know what compelled me to pick them up. Boredom? Validation? Hey, a coin's a coin in my book, know what I mean?

Both quarters were found at a rest stop off the Garden State Parkway. All the nickels and dimes were found by a phone booth (apparently someone couldn't be bothered with small coins). The majority of the pennies were discovered by Sandy and Mr. Krabs. I was too busy staring at the sun and thinking of my youth.

Total Cash found and redeemed today: $1.44
Total Since Blog Inception: $248.45

No comments: