Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday dues--

Today we took a walk. A really long walk! The walk proved profitable though-- $1.13 and a canadian penny profitable. One place in particular had a spectacular cache of pennies- fourteen to be exact. Two quarters, three dimes, and two nickels provided the shiny silver portion of our finds. We also found a 10K heart shaped bamboo earring (which sounds more like tin) which we'll put aside for our next found gold trade in at some point in the future. If you haven't read about our last found gold exchange, you can read about our profitable venture here in the post Gold Rush

(Side note: Reader Marianna K. from Bronx, NY asked me what our most profitable changepot day of only change was. I'll check the archives and answer her question on this entry.)



I just finished watching Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street . I actually enjoyed it! Despite its unnerving London sensibility, I couldn't bare to move an inch from my sit the whole entire time. Hubby and I were both equally spellbound. He is so impressed, he wants to go purchase the DVD tomorrow. Go figure!

(and here I was thinking Hubby would never watch another Tim Burton film again after finding out his political affiliation!)


Total today: $1.13
Total thus far: $318.03

No comments: