Sunday, May 25, 2008

That was then, This is now.

As I go through the posts i've written here at the Changepot, I can't help but feel a little nostalgic.
Here is where we were exactly one year ago: The Return...
This is where we were two years ago: Unexpected Outings, Unexpected Finds

Even though the concept of finding money is so exciting, one thing has changed. Our mighty dollar is not as strong as it once was. We can blame so many things-- government, foreign debt, oil and commodities-- I think the fault lies in the pretty little plastic card in my wallet. It makes me feel like trump on a budget. It is getting harder and harder to find money (aside from the popular places). More pennies are finding homes as opposed to being discarded. Suddenly a fool and his lint- not his money, become so eagerly parted.

Ironically, the Changepot is having the best year ever. Go figure.

No comments: