Wednesday, July 06, 2011

coins do matter!

Life is a funny thing. As I sit here, typing a minor update to our blog, I sneak a peak at our temporary found change container and smile. My family and I have still been picking up change and depositing it there- though I haven't documented my finds like I used to since life happens (new job, new hobby, and marathon training). Our purpose is still intact- we are going to donate the found money to a charity of our choice. Right now I'm heavy in favor of the American Lung Association. The decision isn't mine alone though.

I'm going to task my daughter Brianna to count the change collected from FY11 tonight. Once she gives me the total breakdown, i'll post it online. Til then!

1 comment:

Laura lok said...

keep on picking up that change love watching your totals grow